Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2:42 PM

 With Foundation build a responsive website with ease and at lightning speed. It is claimed to be "the most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world... and beyond!". The framework is used by millions of users including PBS, National Geographic, Mozilla, The Washington Post, Los Alamos and Felix.
Once you get to know Foundation I guess that Foundation will be the foundation to most or all of your future projects. To get to know it well, we need the documentation of it. It has a great documentation on their site, but we are not always online (or at least I am not) so I decided to make an offline version of their documentation (mostly because I couldn't find an offline documentation for Foundation).
First of all if you don't already have Foundation I recommend you to go ahead and download it from here.
Now here is the offline documents for Foundation. Enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment